home tutorials features parties custom orders

Thursday, August 30, 2012

There's Still Time...


You have just two more days to take advantage of the offer that Forever Threads is extending to readers of sewVery.  Place an order during August for clothing size and care labels through Rita's Etsy shop, Forever Threads, and mention my blog, sewVery, and she'll double your order!

She offers assortment packs of 100 labels starting at just $6, so if you place an order with her on Thursday or Friday of this week and mention my little blog, she'll send you 200 labels for the same price!  That's an awesome deal!



I've placed two orders so far, and I'm very pleased with the quality and style of the labels.  I ordered a mix of size labels from 2T to 8 and a couple of different care instruction labels.  Attaching these to the little outfits I've sewn make them look so much more professional, not to mention they help me remember exactly what size pattern I used to make them!  And since I've recently opened my own Etsy shop, these labels will come in handy when I make a piece of clothing to sell.



You can read original blog post about my new clothing size and care labels here.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!