home tutorials features parties custom orders

Friday, July 27, 2012

Feature and a Favor


Late yesterday I came across this wonderful post from my friend, Janelle from Emmaline Bags, who blogged about a couple of things I've made recently. What a surprise!  Thanks again, Janelle!

To read her post and to check out her blog, click the highlighted links above.

Emmaline Bags Shop
Also, if you love to make bags, then you should really purchase her patterns. I own all three and have made two so far, and they are the best!  She also offers for sale the hardware she prefers to use when making these bags.

She's having a sale right now, too, so be sure to enter the code POLARBEAR at check out to receive 20% off your purchase when you buy 2 or more items now through August 15th.

I'll be guest posting over at Emmaline Bags in early August, but don't worry, I'll post a reminder when it's up.

On another note, today begins the voting for viewer's choice over at the Shorts on the Line event.  As you know, I've made several pairs of shorts this month, but the pair of mine I feel has the best chance of getting the most votes is the Oliver + S Class Picnic Shorts.



These shorts are #57, and you can vote once a day this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I would really appreciate you voting for me each day!  There are some awesome prizes for the winner!

In case you missed it, here's the link to the voting page.

Thanks so much everyone for your support!  Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet pair of shorts! Excellent job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your win! Your shorts were pretty sweet as well!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!