home tutorials features parties custom orders

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Infinity Scarf from Imagine Gnats!

I've been meaning to share with everyone a picture of the beautiful scarf I won from my new friend, Rachael, over at Imagine Gnats a few weeks ago, but I didn't have a decent picture of me wearing it.  Here it is!


I won the scarf and some other goodies over at See Kate Sew in a contest she was hosting.  You can read about it here

It's an Infinity Scarf made from voile fabric.  Rachael mailed me this lovely one in shades of pink, green, and yellows.  The funny thing is, it is the one I would have chosen!  I've been wearing it every chance I get.  It is so soft and not too heavy, so it is perfect to wear around the house or out on errands on days when it is a little chilly.




So, what are you waiting for?!  Get on over to Imagine Gnats' shop and order one for yourself.  She's got some new infinity scarves made with fabric from Rashida Coleman-Hale's Washi collection.  Plus, check out all her other really cool stuff! You won't regret it!



button 180 x 200


I don't know where Rachael finds all the time, but she is also hosting a mystery gift exchange called the Covert Robin.  You can read all about it and sign up for it here.  I signed up a few days ago.  I've never done anything like this before, but it sounds like a lot of fun!  I'll get to exchange a homemade gift with someone and make a guest post on their blog.  Can't wait to find out who it will be!



the covert robin button

4 comments:

  1. you look lovely! i'm SO glad you love it :) and yay! covert robin... so glad to have you in it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to this so I'm not sure how to leave a comment. I'm so glad I found your site - it is lovely. Your totes are beautiful. I have a disability, and while there are many things I cannot do, I've found that sewing is something I can still do. I've been eyeing your beautiful totes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Veronica, you look sewVery pretty in your lovely scarf. Sorry it was just too tempting!! The sentiment, however, is sincere. Rachael is very clever and like you I don't know where she keeps the magic elixir that creates time! I am one of the Covert Robin co-hosts. It is great to see you participating. It is going to be huge by the time it is over. Drop on over to my blog and say hi.

    Cheers,
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!